Sunday 28 April 2013

Maximize Your Mind's Potential

There's something very special about this day


Good fortune is coming to me now


I am a very, very lucky person


Good things are coming to me now in abundance


Life will give me what I ask for, so I make a habit of asking


I am open to having God's abundance resonate throughout my life


Good luck is coming to me today


Now is an especially lucky period in my life


All blessings from God are being bestowed upon me now


I am open to receive every gift the Universe has for me today


I now expect only good things to come my way


I am always in the right place at the right time


My lucky streak is timeless and very much appreciated


I am worthy of all the great things I am receiving today


I want only that which is for my highest good


I am positive about life and what it is giving to me


Good luck is here and I am open to receive


I project thoughts of wealth and good luck to each person I meet today


I have great expectation that I will receive what's best for me today


My arms are outstretched to receive God's blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment