Thursday 2 May 2013

Gulzar Dadi's Class on 1st May, 2013 with ORCs

Gulzar Dadi - Additional Chief, Prajapita Brahmakumaris World Spiritual University
















When Baba(God) sees each jewel, He wants to make them elevated but He too is bound by the law of the world. As each day passes by, smile in happiness by looking at your fortune and say Wah Baba Wah! Baba says – Wah child Wah! Baba has love for each child. There are so many people in the world – why did He chose only us? We are those of each cycle who are Baba’s instruments.

Remember just 2 things – God (Bhagwan) and fortune (Bhagya). Wah my fortune – have this intoxication and happiness throughout the day. 

As we are in the old world things keep happening, but remember that my fortune is with me, God has chosen me. We have to serve in a gathering where each one has variety nature, but let me remember that Baba has made me an instrument for this task. Let there be the awareness at each step, who has given me this fortune? Keep on increasing the fortune that you have received. Step one is that I have received a fortune and the second step is that I am liked by Baba because of my activity so that Baba says Wah child wah !

See your daily routine - not just what you did but see what was my awareness through the day? Did I remember God and fortune in every task? Its Baba’s kindness that He saw my fortune and made me sit here, now what do I have to do? I have to increase the fortune that I have received.

According to the drama you have a service companion, it is my duty to transform them through my company and make them equal. Each night, give your report to Baba, take drishti from Him and then sleep. When we were small Baba used to come to each one of us and say good night. Now we are grownups so we should go to Baba. Baba fills power through his drishti. Even the words ‘good night’ were filled with power so that we felt as if we have received a great treasure.

We have received the fortune of staying in Baba’s home, to do seva and we are safe from the colour of company. See your fortune in every aspect. Baba is feeding us. From morning, see what fortune has Baba bestowed on me and am I experiencing that? If you are content with your routine then there is happiness.

Baba says – be happy and make others happy. Talk to yourself- who else will receive a fortune like mine! This will bring happiness. Whatever seva you do, you are sitting in Baba’s home. Baba has found each one from east and west.

In a gathering small things may sometimes happen but then there is also so much happiness in a gathering. A test paper makes you stronger that before. Whatever you do, make Baba sit in your heart. When something happens check is Baba in my heart?

If I am firm that I belong to Baba, I have passed one course. Can you imagine how happy Baba is to see you? Just imagine that! Have the feeling that Baba is mine and He has come for me. He wishes me good morning and good night.

Do you ever get tired? Keep flying like Baba. There is joy in flying. Be a flying bird. There should be no report of mine. No one should speak about me. The one who is sensible understands the weakness of the self and finishes it within. If you have conflict with anyone, understand his nature. Think of a yukti yourself through which you can remain ok. We have to move along as now we are connected and this relation cannot be broken. We can make ourselves safe. When we were young, we used to make small groups of 10-12 of us and make effort so that no report of our group should go to Baba. We passed in this so you too can pass.

What do we have to do to become No. 1? I have to keep myself OK. Each one makes an effort to transform, someone’s nature changes soon while others take time. Do not see or copy others, if you do so then their weakness will come in you too. Look at those who are good in their efforts.

When we were small, Baba used to send us for seva suddenly without any prior programme or intimation. But His words did wonders. Baba said – don’t get perplexed, remember Baba and Baba will definitely help. 

Om shanti!

No comments:

Post a Comment